Brokers Guild Real Estate has achieved many years of service to the Denver Metropolitan community. Brokers Guild Real Estate has over 1,000 friendly dedicated agents, and is committed to providing the highest level of real estate service and experience to its clients. We have offices located across the Denver/Metro area. Brokers Guild is a locally-owned independent real estate brokerage, with roots in Denver dating back to 1978. Learn more at www.BrokersGuild.com.
- Colorado native
- Born in Denver, raised in Lakewood, currently residing in Highlands Ranch
- Graduated Bear Creek High School (Lakewood), class of 1987
- Graduated University of Colorado/Boulder, 1991, with BA's in Economics and Political Science, Phi Beta Kappa
- After college, worked at Merrill Lynch in Lakewood, for two years
- Spent 6 months travelling in Australia and New Zealand
- Began my real estate career in March 1994: spent my first year as a full-time assistant to my father, Richard Zietz; earned my real estate license and began my own full-time real estate business in March 1995
- Married, with two teenaged children
- Varied interests, including spending time with family and friends, hiking, camping, travel, sports, and enjoying all of Colorado's beauty and splendor
My Personal Philosophy
- As your real estate agent, my job is to protect your interests, and I take that responsibility seriously.
- I am available to my clients 7 days a week, as the nature of this business dictates a schedule that is flexible and responsive.
- I always strive to balance my family/personal life with my professional endeavors.
- Technology is an efficient tool but should not replace important phone or face-to-face interactions.
- I contact my clients once per week, to provide timely and relevant updates. My goal is to anticipate your needs and get in touch with you before the need arises for you to contact me. Contacts increase as appropriate during contract negotiations and ongoing transactions.
- I am your adviser, and will provide you with my opinions based on my 25 years of experience in the real estate industry. I will not pressure you to make decisions, and will always maintain a positive and realistic outlook.
I am proud to provide references to potential clients, and am happy to say my business is thriving on referral and repeat business from many past satisfied clients!